Monday

Iheartfaces Workshop - San Antonio

I am back from San Antonio and had the most amazing trip. I am so very happy I went. While down there for the workshop (and two extra days) I was able to do several mini-sessions and get some great photos, learn a bit, teach a bit, laugh a lot, meet great new and old friends, relax, have wonderful food with great company, and grow as a photographer and personally. I have so many photos to sort and edit and am excited to work on them. For now, as I get settled back into the reality of life in Idaho and my other rolls of wife and mom, I will leave you with one photo from the first of my workshop sessions. This was a styled shoot - going off the Red Riding Hood theme. I could photograph this beautiful young lady every day and be over the moon... she was perfect!

0 comments:

You can reach me to book a session or for more information

at jen@jenniferdorman.com

or 208.562.9141







http://facebooklogin.ws/2009/12/facebook-login/

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP