Tuesday

Go ahead..."Like" me... you know you want to...

So, after ages and ages I have finally decided to start a Facebook page for Jennifer Dorman Photography. I will be using the page for all business related issues - periodic session photos, updates, promotions (that's right... promotions... be sure to "like" me so you can keep up to date), travel dates (in the next few months we will be in many, many states, so keep checking in - I'd love to meet up for a shoot), and much more! Check me out... & don't forget to click that "LIKE" button at the top! Thanks! You are amazing, blog world!




I have so, so many photos to add to my facebook page and to this blog, but, for now, here is another dreamy one from my San Antonio workshop.


0 comments:

You can reach me to book a session or for more information

at jen@jenniferdorman.com

or 208.562.9141







http://facebooklogin.ws/2009/12/facebook-login/

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP