Tuesday

I'm back to the blog

So, after over a year of no internet (I know... HOW, right???) and two different moves (one cross-country) I am ready and able to get back to blogging. During this time I have still been able to do shoots, but not post them... there is no way I will be going back to post all of my sessions from the past year +, but I would like to add a few of my favorite more recent sessions, just for fun - Look for those in the next few days. We are in Boise now and loving every minute. We miss Ohio, our friends, Lake Erie, the Indians, and so much more, but we know we made the right choice in moving back here to be closer to family. It has been SO.MUCH.FUN! That said, now that we are settled here I am ready to get my business rolling here like I had it out there. If you, or anyone you know, live in my area and need some amazing photos let me know! Can't wait to meet with you!

1 comments:

Chatty Family August 3, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

HOORAY! It's been too long! I love looking at your photos. They are so beautiful. I hope you keep us updated on your life in Idaho. Miss you!

You can reach me to book a session or for more information

at jen@jenniferdorman.com

or 208.562.9141







http://facebooklogin.ws/2009/12/facebook-login/

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP