Tuesday

Baby Gabriel

One of my recent session from right before we moved was baby Gabriel. He has to be one of the cutest little guys ever. He was so sweet and was especially happy and content when we got him out in the sun.

This was a fantastic stove in the living room of their home. As soon as I walked in the room I was dying to take this shot. I love it!





All of the rest of these photos were outside. He was really in his element out there!



















Watch for more recent sessions soon!
It's SO good to be back! :)

1 comments:

Loni October 17, 2010 at 6:50 PM  

Awesome pictures. You are so good

You can reach me to book a session or for more information

at jen@jenniferdorman.com

or 208.562.9141







http://facebooklogin.ws/2009/12/facebook-login/

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP